On arrival, Guest must be at least 21 years of age to check-in, and provide government issued ID showing proof of identity and age.
A major credit card must be presented at check-in to cover any damages to the unit that may occur. You have the option to pay $39.00 for Property Protection Fee or a $300.00 Credit/debit card Preauthorization for you Security Deposit. Authorization will be released 48 hours after satisfactory check-out, subject to any incidental charges. Be aware that Debit Cards can take up to 30 days for the release to affect your account.
Please check the box in the check in form that you are choosing to take the $39.00 Property Protection Fee and no refund for this will be granted.
I hereby acknowledge that Tuscana Resort, or the owner of the property is not liable for any damage or loss to personal property, and or any personal injury sustained on rental property due to negligence. Tuscana Resort can charge me for any damaged or missing items from rental property, and may deduct cost for repair and/or replacement from the security deposit and charge me for any remaining balance.
Tuscana Resort is not liable for any damage to or theft to your vehicle.
A CLEANING FEE OF $35.00 plus tax for a 2 bedroom or $45.00 plus tax for a 3 bedroom unit is payable upon arrival for any stay less than 5 nights.
ALL GUEST ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking is permitted in outdoor area only including patio or balcony areas. There is a minimum $300.00 ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE for smoking in a guest room. To avoid additional cleaning fees please keep patio and balcony doors shut while smoking in these areas.
PETS ALLOWED. There is a minimum $250.00 NONREFUNDABLE PET FEE. All pets have to be registered at the front desk upon check-in. Any pet that is found in condo not registered at front desk, guest is subject to eviction from Tuscana Resort.
Please return all pool towels to front desk. A $10.00 fee will be charged to your account for each pool towel not returned upon check-out.
NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE ALLOWED. Tuscana Resort has a zero- tolerance policy.
Noise must be kept to a minimum after 10 p.m. so as to not disturb other guests.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11 A.M. A $50.00 LATE CHECK-OUT FEE will be applied to your account for any guest or personal belongings still in condo after this time. Any guest or personal belongings left in unit after 2 p.m. will be charged an additional night of full rack rate.
I shall pay any additional charges due to resort upon check-out.
I AUTHORIZE TUSCANA RESORT TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR ANY APPLICABLE CHARGES, FEES, AND PENALTIES, and promise to pay all charges.
All matters in relation to my stay at Tuscana Resort shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida.
Under Florida law, any person under 21 years of age may not consume alcoholic beverages.
There are no refunds for early check-out.
Florida Law requires the following for registration:
1. CHECK IN is 4pm – Guest must pick up their registration packet (keys, house directions and phone number, area map and information) at our office during business hours. All guests are required to show ID (driver’s license, passport etc.) and one major credit card.
After Hours: Guest may pick up their registration packet in the lockbox outside our office after business hours. Guest must then return to the business office within 24 hours of arrival with ID and credit card to register.
2. CHECK OUT is 11am- guests are to take key cards to the office unless they are departing when the office is closed. If the office is closed, there is a box with a flap to the right of the office front door, drop keys through the flap. Please throw out any open food containers and trash. If dishes are dirty, please start the dishwasher prior to leaving the unit. Do not make the beds and used towels can be left on the tile floor. If late check out is needed, arrangements can be made with our office.
ALL LATE CHECK-OUTS ARE SUBJECT TO A $50.00 LATE CHECK OUT FEE
3. Trash bins are located by buildings 3, 6, and 9. Please look at the property map that came with your packet.
1. OUTGOING: local and toll free calls are no charge and can be dialed directly
from the unit phone. Long distant calls can only be made with a calling card or phone card.
2. INCOMING: direct calls can be received by the guest. No collect calls or third party calls can be received.