Aquatica® Orlando Aquatica®
is a 59 acre one-of-a-kind water park that combines the best of both SeaWorld and Discovery Cove with up-close animal encounters, thrilling water rides and 80,000 square feet of white-sand beaches. Here you’ll also find river rides, water slides, gigantic double wave pools and amazing marine life.
Top attractions at Aquatica® include;
– The most popular ride in the park! slip through a winding string of pitch dark black tubes and pass the Commerson’s dolphin habitat.
– these lagoons are a great way to cool off on hot days. Every 10 minutes a series of wave motions pass through the pools allowing you to bob up and down.
– hop into an inner tube and swish at high speed through an enclosed tube down a slide.
– eight colourful tubes are lined up, following a countdown you launch yourself into your chute and slip and slide your way down into a splash pool.
– Roa’s Rapids race you along an action river ride through the white waters of Aquatica®.
All in all there is something for everyone in this tropical tiki-themed setting.
Aquatica® opens at 9am with closing time varying between 5pm and 10pm depending on the season. Admission to Aquatica® is priced at $47.99 for adults and $41.99 for children. Discounts can be had by ordering tickets online. A good tip is to bring your own beach supplies such as towels, lotions, water shoes and snacks; this will save the cost of hiring them. Aquatica® is located just across the street from SeaWorld on International Drive off the Beachline Expressway (FL 528), 10 minutes south of downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport
This park is not for those afraid to get wet. A welcoming oasis when escaping the Florida heat!
Click below to book accommodation at Tuscana Resort
Browse through Tuscana’s Gallery of images or watch our videos. Get a feel for what daily life is like at our beautiful Condo Resort in Orlando Florida or let our experienced staff assist you with your reservation and
make that dream become a reality.Photo & Video Gallery